Flower Mound Newborn Photos
Family Photography North Dallas
Flower Mound Newborn Photos – It is so lovely to watch a family grown and change. This family chose to have maternity and newborn photos taken. They made the decision fast with both sessions taking place in the same month! They welcomed their first baby boy shortly after the maternity session. The two big sisters were so happy to meet their brother. Because this family recently moved into a new home, they could not have their photographs taken in home for the newborn session. I opened my studio to them for newborn family portraits. It was wonderful to have them. The sisters also wore dresses from my client closet. They felt like princesses!
Tips for a successful newborn photography session with young siblings.
- Talk about the photos beforehand with your children. Share pictures of them when they were babies.
- Have everyone fed before the session- including baby and siblings! Prepare lots of snacks to bring. Non-messy residue free snacks like dry cereal are perfect!
- Bring lots of water! A sip of water can be nice encouragement.
- Make sure the siblings face, hands, and teeth are clean- no left over snacks on the face or inside the mouth.
- Pick a book to bring along so the siblings can “read” the book to baby.
- Let your child smile naturally. Allow their personality to shine.
- Stay positive and have fun. Young siblings sometimes do not act the way parents envision. Do your best, and keep a positive tone and encouraging attitude.