Flower Mound Photographer Back to School
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
Flower Mound Child Photographer Back to School! School has started in most places around Dallas. I think another round will occur after Labor Day weekend. Starting school can be an exciting and adventurous time. Children are growing and learning new things. They are becoming more independent in their physical needs and also in their thinking. It was so fun to photograph some children ready to start a new year in preschool as well as starting kindergarten! I found a couple motivational quotes about learning! I really like what they have to say.
I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
Work hard. Be kind, and amazing things will happen.
Adorable red and white apple dress from Well Dressed Wolf. Worn by model Kimberly.
More images from this location.
Tips for a successful back to school session!
- Help involve the child by bringing a new item such as a back pack or lunch box.
- Talk about sitting on a wooden school desk.
- If your child wears a uniform, bring it along with a casual outfit.
- Younger children can bring a special item along for comfort.
- Bring a letter board along with the child’s name, grade, and date.
- Relax and have fun!