Texas Tulips Photography | Dallas Ft Worth Wildflower Photographer
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” —Marcus Aurelius
What a privilege it is to live in an area where I can drive a relatively “short” distance to view such beautiful flowers at Texas Tulips in Pilot Point. It is always amazing to see the varieties and multitudes of color. My children enjoy dashing through the rows of flowers looking for the perfect flower they deem appropriate for their collection. It does require significant self control not to pluck every flower in sight! We had a great time at the tulips. I would say it has become a tradition! This was the best year yet.
Pink Dress: Joyfolie
White Ruffle Dress: Dollcake
Tips for Wildflower Photos
Keep in mind these important factors when preparing for wildflower photos. The idea is to be flexible and keep in mind you will be in nature.
- Wear protective shoes such as fashionable boots.
- Expect bugs, so bring bug spray.
- It is usually windy, so bring hairspray, headbands, hats, or hair clips to secure hair.
- You might get a little dirty.
- Take an allergy medication, especially if you are sensitive to pollen.
- Be ready to have fun!
View 2019 Tulip portraits.