Colleyville Family Photographer
Currently, I am expanding photography locations. Recently I discovered a beautiful little park nestled in a quiet neighborhood located in Colleyville, TX. The park has a beautiful lake that provides a magical backdrop. Walking into the park, there is a wooden bridge under a canopy of trees. The plentiful trees provide excellent shade at this location. We visited in spring, and the greens were lush and beautiful. During fall, this location would be stunning with the myriad of caramel, orange, mustard, and red leaves.
I brought my mother and children to the park to celebrate Mother’s Day with some pictures! I convinced them it was their gift to me and their grandmother. I am printing the images at a professional printer to gift to my parents. Additionally, we used the portrait session to capture birthday pictures in the red dress by Belle and Kai. Their dresses have an incredible twirl factor. Then we wrapped up the session in First Communion / Confirmation dresses. It was a wonderful evening!
Some tips for portraits at Colleyville Nature Center:
- Expect to see lots of wildlife with incredible variety in birds. It is common to see birdwatchers at the park.
- Bring insect repellant in case of mosquitos.
- Parking is very close to the portrait areas. It is easy access for people with limited mobility.
- Expect beautiful images by the lake and on the bridge, as well as some paved walking paths.
- Morning and evening portraits are possible here.
- The location is perfect for small children.
Contact me to schedule your session at Colleyville Nature Center!