Main Street Grapevine Senior Portraits Flower Mound High School Senior
Grapevine Senior Portraits at Main Street Grapevine and Murrell Park
It was such a pleasure to photograph Flower Mound High School Senior at Grapevine Main Street and Murrell Park. This senior had a great plan for architectural and rustic photographs. This was a great choice of locations, which provided a variety of scenery. Classic brick buildings line Maine Street in Grapevine. The scenery is very traditional. Next, we headed to Murrell Park in Flower Mound. It’s a park located on Grapevine Lake. There are many lovely trails and fields that photograph wonderfully. We concluded the evening with sunset at the lake shore. The sky had beautiful pastels. It reflects so beautifully on the water, too. The soft tones right as the sun sets provides gorgeous flattering lighting.
View a senior session at Main Street Grapevine.
View a family session at Main Street Grapevine.
View portrait sessions at Murrell Park.
Senior Portraits Planning Tips
When planning your senior portraits consider these tips to help your photos go smoothly.
- Plan for fall or early spring. I start booking fall portraits as early as August.
- Select a variety of outfits that are dressy, casual, and hobby or sport themed.
- Include the cap and gown.
- Bring various accessories like hats, shoes, jackets, and memorabilia.
- Layout outfits and props the day before.